Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho (KMJS) features a story of a young Australian filmmaker Jojo de Carteret and his quest to find his identity. He went back to Munoz Market in Manila where he was found 30 years ago crying for help and with no recollection of his address or other information that could lead to his parents.
- Future Duchess of Sussex Megan speaks Filipino to Well-Wishers Visiting from the Philippines
- UAE aims to protect and uphold welfare of Domestic Workers
- Watch Shaniah Rollo on Ireland’s Got Talent
- Meet Asa Miller Philippine Representative to Winter Olympics 2018
- Rwanda grants 90-day visa-free entry to Pinoys